This class will be held over two days on March 30 and April 6, 2019.
An Interactive and Educational Program for Adults and Parents of Children and Adolescents with AD/HD (includes comprehensive electronic resource handbook)
- Overview of AD/HD
- Assessment and Probable Causes
- Medication and Psychosocial Treatment for ADHD
- Obstacles and Strategies for Creating an ADHD-Friendly Home Environment
- How ADHD Affects Learning
- Supporting Your Child At School
- Your Child’s Educational Rights
Kaiser Permanente Fremont (Niles West Building)
(follow signs to classroom)
39400 Paseo Padre Parkway, Conf. Rm. C
Contact: Judy Marshall 510-352-2103, or Shari Gent 510-386-7642
Call to get the link to register for the Class or if you have any questions.